Email Us iRepMyselfCanada@gmail.com
PLEASE NOTE: By signing up for our website membership, you are also subscribing to our monthly newsletter: "The Witness Box" which you can unsubscribe to at any time, by contacting us.
Do you need to learn how to talk to a judge? Want some amazing tips on how to search for cases? Maybe you just need to talk in confidence, about your case with someone who will understand and won't charge you $250/hr?
Become a FREE website MEMBER to access lots of great FREE information for self-represented litigants.
(Plus you'll be signed up for our free newsletter.)
As a non-profit, we offer services on a sliding scale based on your financial circumstances. Typically, rates for our members start at $12/hr. Please click HERE for our full rate schedule and contact us with questions. stat
CLICK below to view, print & sign our SERVICE AGREEMENT:
Founded in late 2013, iRepMyself.com became a brand for helping individuals navigate through the family court system. Since, it has evolved into a peer-to-peer support network, a connection for people who feel alienated from the system and a source of useful legal information.
Incorporated as a non-profit in Canada on December 31, 2015, "iRepMyself: Self-Represented Litigant's Society" became an official body specifically for self-reps.
Run by a Board of Directors of several professionals across Canada, the organization has its sights on expanding into new markets across Canada in the coming years.
For more about our Board, click here.
Our organization exists to promote a better understanding of the law for all and to support access to justice for those who for any reason, represent themselves in legal matters by providing coaching, appropriate encouragement, legal information, referrals or other resources to those people.
1. We envision a Canada that ensures all members of society, can have access to justice and fair representation in all legal matters;
2. We envision all Canadians having the opportunity to access the justice system without prejudice, whether having legal counsel or not;
3. We envision all Canadians that seek support in representing themselves in legal matters, finding that support outside of the decision-maker's venue;
4. We envision an integrated justice system that welcomes and respectfully treats all parties before it, whether those parties are represented by counsel or not;
5. We envision a justice system that evolves to meet the needs of its parties regardless of representation and without discrimination against those who represent themselves; and,
6. We envision our organization will grow and learn from its members and that all Canadians that seek our support will receive it in some capacity.
Tell us about your experience as a self-rep.* Share your feelings, be as specific as you wish & get feedback.
Email your story here: iRepMyselfCanada@gmail.com
*We reserve the right to edit out identifying information.
“I'm a single mother of 2 kids who barely makes more than the legal aid limit. My husband took the kids one night and we didn't have any agreement in place. He has custody of them and I needed to take him to court to just visit with my kids, so I represented myself, I couldn't afford a lawyer... ” - READ MORE
Click here to view all stories and to comment.
Request a free quote - no obligation!
Fill in the form and we will contact you.