SRL SUPPORT GROUPS
SRLS NOW OFFERS SUPPORT GROUPS FOR SELF-REPRESENTED PERSONS - VIRTUALLY!!
A suggested donation of $2-$5 per meeting is requested to attend. This is NOT necessary to attend.
Every person will be required to sign a Confidentiality & Participation Agreement for these open groups. They are open groups meaning that there is no requirement to attend a specific number of groups and there is no lecture-type information to gather from week-to-week.
NEXT GROUP DAYS/TIMES: NO NEW GROUPS SCHEDULED AT THIS TIME.
LOCATION: Link provided after registered. GoToMeeting is the service we use. Get their free app or software installed by going on their website HERE.
1)Must sign and return to us (by email, fax or mail) our Group Agreement (above) and a scan/photo of a government issued photo ID
2)Must be 18+ to attend/join
3)Must have a quiet/private space for the group meeting
4)Must have a webcam and good internet connection (You will be required to go on camera at least once to prove your identity (to show you're the person in the ID you sent us)
To Register (at least 12 hours prior to attending your first group):
1) You must email in the link below.
2) You must print/sign the SRL Support Group Confidentiality & Participation Agreement.
3) You must email all pages of the agreement to us.
4) You must also email high resolution images of a government-issued photo ID to prove your identity.
5) You must then make arrangements to be on video cam during the first group. You will be required to show your face on cam before the group starts and prove you are the person in your ID you've already sent. NOTE: Nobody is required to be on cam AFTER this point in the group. You can simply listen in and may contribute to the group by audio only.
NOTE: If it is your first meeting, please register to attend the video conference, at least 12 hours prior to the start time.
Questions? Please call/text or EMAIL us!
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW TO ATTEND: